Auckland Council’s Planning Committee has approved the proposal amending the Notable Trees Schedule, to include a prominent pōhutukawa which was previously omitted in error. The tree, located in Eglinton Avenue in Mount Eden, was scheduled in the legacy Auckland City Council District Plan but was not included in the notable tree schedule of the Proposed Unitary Plan (PAUP) when it was notified in 2013, as was intended.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions