With local customer service a priority for Auckland Council, it is moving towards a more integrated approach by leveraging off some of the libraries to create community hubs. The timeline for these changes is June 4th to June 28th, when local service centres will be closed and moved to respective libraries. Aucklanders have plenty of other ways to access services offered by the council, including visiting the website or calling their 24-hour contact centre: (09) 301 0101.
- In praise of public libraries, and those who work in them
- Consulting Group says New Zealand’s brand has never been stronger
- Auckland man allegedly behind prolific graffiti tag ’caused $250k in damage’
- Why the bank of mum and dad is now moving in with the kids
- Six burglaries across Auckland overnight