With local customer service a priority for Auckland Council, it is moving towards a more integrated approach by leveraging off some of the libraries to create community hubs. The timeline for these changes is June 4th to June 28th, when local service centres will be closed and moved to respective libraries. Aucklanders have plenty of other ways to access services offered by the council, including visiting the website or calling their 24-hour contact centre: (09) 301 0101.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions