A toilet block at Royal Reserve in Massey was set on fire over the weekend, Stuff reports, with a witness stating kids were seen running from the scene. Police attended the incident, took photos of the damage, and are now looking for any new information that may came to light.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions