An arrest warrant has been issued for Li Wenshan, also known as Peter Li, who deceived dozens of Chinese construction workers with promises of well-paid jobs in New Zealand. However, RNZ reports, Wenshan has already left the country. Two other people who are Wenshan’s accomplices are charged with immigration fraud and are due to appear in court in early July.
- In praise of public libraries, and those who work in them
- Costco’s $100 million Auckland store delays opening
- Consulting Group says New Zealand’s brand has never been stronger
- Auckland man allegedly behind prolific graffiti tag ’caused $250k in damage’
- Why the bank of mum and dad is now moving in with the kids