Aotea / Great Barrier Island community organisations received more than $200,000 in grant funding from Aotea / Great Barrier Local Board, Auckland Council has announced. A variety of projects include the Great Barrier New Year’s Picnic as well as the interior fit-out of the island’s St John’s ambulance station. To learn more about Aotea / Great Barrier Local Board grants, click here.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions