The University of Auckland is investigating alleged “widespread and organised” cheating on exams, Stuff reports. Students are potentially using anonymous chat services, calls and messaging apps to cheat. Exams were taken online due to Covid lockdowns, and cheating is mostly happening on Discord, an anonymous messaging app. If proven guilty, students face possible penalties ranging from a drop in grades to a referral to the Disciplinary Committee, which could result in a fine or suspension in the most serious cases.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions