Thirty-three community organisations in Hibiscus and Bays received $233,000 from the local board’s grants programme in May, Auckland Council announces. The grants are for various programmes, projects and facilities in the area. The full list of grantees for 2021/2022 can be found in the board’s meeting minutes for October 2020 and May 2021. Meanwhile, the next multi-board grant round opens on 14 June, while grants between 2,000 and 10,000 open 12 July.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions