Waikato District Health Board’s ransomware attack has been escalated as a national crisis, with a crisis meeting of the Government’s top-level officials being set, Stuff reveals. The DHB is struggling to recover from a crippling hack of its information technology systems, which remain inaccessible more than a week after the attack was launched. The IT systems of the health board are the fifth-largest in the country and provide care to more than 430,000 people.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions