The country’s travel bubble with Victoria has been extended for a further seven days, RNZ reports. The reason for the extension is a growing Covid-19 outbreak in Melbourne that has forced the Australian state to go into lockdown. The extension of the pause on travel will take it through to Friday.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’