The country’s travel bubble with Victoria has been extended for a further seven days, RNZ reports. The reason for the extension is a growing Covid-19 outbreak in Melbourne that has forced the Australian state to go into lockdown. The extension of the pause on travel will take it through to Friday.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions