Two people who are accessories to a shooting incident in an Auckland inner-city hotel lobby have been arrested, RNZ reports. The 31-year-old Northland man who helped Reihana evade arrest was arrested on Sunday evening, while the 25-year-old woman was arrested on Saturday. Meanwhile, Hone Reihana, 27, is still at large after the shooting in the Sofitel Hotel in mid-April. Police encourage anyone who sees Hone Reihana to call 111, and anyone with information should call (09) 477 5221 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday