Two people who are accessories to a shooting incident in an Auckland inner-city hotel lobby have been arrested, RNZ reports. The 31-year-old Northland man who helped Reihana evade arrest was arrested on Sunday evening, while the 25-year-old woman was arrested on Saturday. Meanwhile, Hone Reihana, 27, is still at large after the shooting in the Sofitel Hotel in mid-April. Police encourage anyone who sees Hone Reihana to call 111, and anyone with information should call (09) 477 5221 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor