Two men have been charged with murder following the death of a man in the South Auckland suburb of Ōtāhuhu last Sunday, TVNZ reports. The men, aged 26 and 28, were arrested and jointly charged with murdering of Alec Moala who died at the scene on Beatty Street. The two men appeared in the Manukau District Court on Friday morning.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions