A prohibited firearm has been recovered and two people arrested after an incident at an Auckland sports centre, RNZ reports. Two men, a 22-year-old and a 20-year-old, have been charged with unlawful possession of a prohibited firearm and magazine. Both appeared in the Manukau District Court on Monday.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions