An Auckland District Health Board report has revealed that a shortage of Covid-19 vaccinators poses a risk to the success of Auckland’s roll-out – and to staff safety, RNZ reports. Auckland’s DHB is the latest health group to voice its worries about the shortage. Meanwhile, the Ministry of Health said new vaccinators are being trained but would most likely only be ready by June.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions