The Auckland Transport Board of Directors has amended the Speed Limits Bylaw 2019 Swanson and Massey roads, Auckland Council announces. The amendment will mean safer and more appropriate speed limits come into force on 31 May in the Swanson and Massey area. The speed limits which will be enforced by NZ Police range from 45 to 60 km/h.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions