A seventh person has been arrested and charged, following the shooting incident at Auckland’s Sofitel Hotel, Stuff reports. According to Detective Inspector John Sutton, a 25-year-old man was arrested in Northland on Tuesday morning, after police conducted a search warrant in Whananaki. The man has been charged with being an accessory after that fact and appeared in Whangārei District Court.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa