A seventh person has been arrested and charged, following the shooting incident at Auckland’s Sofitel Hotel, Stuff reports. According to Detective Inspector John Sutton, a 25-year-old man was arrested in Northland on Tuesday morning, after police conducted a search warrant in Whananaki. The man has been charged with being an accessory after that fact and appeared in Whangārei District Court.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor