A fourth person has been arrested in relation to the search for Hone Reihana, who is being sought in connection with a shooting at the Sofitel Hotel in Auckland, Stuff reports. On Wednesday, a 25-year-old woman was arrested in west Auckland and was charged with being an accessory after the fact. With Reihana still at large, police encourage anyone with information about Reihana’s whereabouts can phone the inquiry team on 09 477 5221 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor