Auckland property owner Wang Xiujing feels helpless after years of fighting for a fix to the wrongly installed extractor system spewing smoke above her store, RNZ reports. Smoke, smells and greasy drips constantly bother Wang’s tenants, who run a city dairy. She has already asked for help from the council and building management, but nothing has changed.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday