A piece of one of central Auckland’s most storied buildings is up for sale, with versatile options for owner-occupiers and add-value commercial property investors, Stuff reports. The freehold strata-titled commercial unit at 72G Wyndham St, is located within the art deco-adorned Heritage Auckland hotel building. The unit, which is part of the retail floor in the building, is being marketed for sale with vacant possession through Bayleys Auckland Central. Sale will be by way of a tender (unless sold prior) closing at 4pm on Thursday 3 June.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions