Starting June, Māori and Pasifika Aucklanders will be able to self-test for human papillomavirus (HPV) at a select number of health clinics, Stuff reports. As part of a new research programme, Waitematā District Health Board (DHB), Auckland DHB, Counties Manukau Health and Total Healthcare PHO will be offering the HPV tests. The 18-month programme will cater to women who have attended unrelated doctors’ appointments, and whose records show they are due or overdue for a smear test. The names of the clinics will be released closer to the time.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions