Businesses have expressed that congestion troubles in Ports of Auckland are posing risks to commercial contracts, RNZ reports. Imported goods are bypassing Auckland and being re-routed to Tauranga – a five week delay which has been happening for months with no end in sight. Meanwhile, a nationwide study has been commissioned into freight which is expected to take another 12 to 18 months to produce.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions