The trial pop-up cycleway on Captain Scott Road leading to Glen Eden town centre will soon be underway, Auckland Council announces. The trial aims to link the current Greenway that terminates at Savoy Road and the surrounding neighbourhoods with the town, schools, and train station, providing a safer route to walk and cycle. Installation is expected to be completed late May. Click here to learn more about the project and submit feedback.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions