Police are continuing to investigate a shooting near a house in south Auckland, Stuff reports. Police responded to reports of a gunshot in Clendon Park on Saturday morning. No one was injured in the incident, though it comes six months after a spate of drive-by shootings in the south Auckland suburb of Ōtara, where six shootings in 29 hours left residents terrified.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions