Police are investigating damage to a crane at the controversial Kennedy Point marina site, which could cost $50,000 to repair, Stuff reports. According to project manager Scott Fickling, the alleged damage and vandalism happened on or around April 22 and was discovered during a routine inspection. The developers are now installing increased onsite signage, as well as security fencing on land and on the water.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions