The Drury Hall and local parks network will benefit from cost savings in Papakura Local Board projects, Auckland Council announces. Funds unspent from money allocated to the play space and courts at Smiths Reserve – a now completed project – will be used to renew other park assets in the area. Cost savings associated with drainage, park and signage work around Jack Farrell Reserve will also be applied to interior and external renewal work at Drury Hall, a heritage building.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor