Sydney-based Storyation won the contract to produce Auckland Council’s household magazine ‘Our Auckland’, Stuff reports. The News Corp media stable won a competitive tender, and the $800,000 contract compares with the $1.2 million cost of continuing to produce the magazine in-house. While the current 11 editions of Our Auckland will reduce to six per year, Storyation will produce other online and video material for the council under the deal.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor