According to a report, Pauline Hanna – a top health director with Counties Manukau DHB – hired a private investigator prior to her unexplained death, Newshub reveals. Hanna was found dead on April 5 in her home on Upland Rd, Remuera. A post-mortem followed two days later, while a scene examination of the 63-year-old’s property lasted more than 10 days. Police are now attempting to track down the investigator as part of Operation Kian.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor