Thirteen groups will share more than $50,000 in funding after Manurewa Local Board’s latest funding round, Auckland Council announces. The Mountains to the Sea Conservation Trust will get the largest grant for its work with Findlay Park School, where about 160 young people are involved. Other recipients were arts, sports and recreation groups as well as community groups. The board’s next local grant round opens on 14 May, and can be accessed here.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa