Thirteen groups will share more than $50,000 in funding after Manurewa Local Board’s latest funding round, Auckland Council announces. The Mountains to the Sea Conservation Trust will get the largest grant for its work with Findlay Park School, where about 160 young people are involved. Other recipients were arts, sports and recreation groups as well as community groups. The board’s next local grant round opens on 14 May, and can be accessed here.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor