An Auckland man has been found guilty of accessing Isis propaganda material in 2018, Stuff reports. On Wednesday, after four hours of deliberations, a jury at the High Court found the man guilty of two charges of possessing objectionable publications and failing to comply with a search. He was found not guilty of possessing an objectionable publication and a knife without lawful authority.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions