Thursday’s High Court decision to reject the injunction requested by Save the Queen Society, allows Auckland Council and Auckland Transport to move forward with the planned improvements to the northern end of Queen Street between Customs St and Shortland S, commencing Monday, May 10th. While the recent court decision permits the improvements to proceed, there are a further 10 challenges from SQSS that are yet to be heard at a substantive hearing.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor