Police have warned that a number of canisters stolen from an Auckland motel in Ellerslie, contain hazardous calibration gas, NZ Herald reports. Police are investigating the burglary which transpired between Thursday evening and early Friday morning last week. Seven heavy cylinders were taken which contain gas substances that can affect breathing and cause eye irritation.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor