A concerning video of child exploitation is being shared around Auckland, and police are warning of prosecution, Newshub reports. According to Detective Senior Sergeant Alex Carter, anyone distributing objectionable material could be imprisoned for 14 years, while those in possession of the video – or any other objectionable material – could be sentenced to a maximum of ten years. Anyone who is aware of the footage being shared and knows who is sharing it is encouraged to contact police on 105 quoting file number 210513/8328.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions