A failed valve caused a gas leak which prompting buildings to be evacuated in Auckland’s CBD on Tuesday, Stuff reports. The source of the leak in a lane next to the AIG building, on Shortland St, had been “safely isolated” and was “no longer leaking.” Traffic was not affected as there were no public transport routes along the closed roads, according to Auckland Transport.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions