Auckland Council has announced the Elemental AKL Festival will be back in July, with an ever-growing number of events and experiences celebrating the culture, cuisine and creativity of Tāmaki Makaurau. From 14 July to 1 August, festival goers can experience art, food, music, and activities, with eateries, bars and hotel lobbies, theatres, stadiums and public spaces across Auckland being transformed into hubs of exciting experiences.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor