The Commerce Commission has stepped into a FoodStuffs investigation, after a pricing blip saw 70 North Island supermarkets overcharge customers this week, NZ Herald reports. FoodStuffs says it is investigating the technical issue that occurred on Tuesday between 7am and 12.30pm at Pak n’ Save, New World and Four Square stores. Meanwhile, the supermarket giant is yet to confirm how many customers were affected, or how much they were collectively overcharged.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions