A new Covid-19 vaccination clinic will set up in west Auckland with new systems starting to form from Monday, May 3rd, Newshub reports. The “super vax” clinic called Te Whare Tuhono is situated in the former Noel Leaming warehouse located on Catherine St, Henderson. According to Te Whānau o Waipareira Trust and the Waitemata District Health Board, the place had a total refit to guarantee a seamless vaccination process for whānau. In its first week, the clinic will focus on putting new systems in place, with the vaccination roll out for the general population aged 16 and over being scheduled to start in July.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday