Auckland’s latest mass vaccination clinic has opened in west Auckland following a blessing on Monday morning, NZ Herald reports. Residents gathered at dawn for karakia and waiata for the centre, which is run by Te Whānau o Waipareira Trust. The Te Whare clinic, which uses the former Noel Leeming warehouse in Henderson, will do some practice runs over the next few days before it steps into full capacity vaccinating up to 1000 people a day.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa