Scientists at the Auckland University are spearheading the largest vaccine monitoring study ever undertaken, analysing the effects of Covid-19 vaccines around the world, Stuff reports. The study will observe about 300 million people in 17 countries – vastly more than have previously been tracked through clinical trials. The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) awarded Auckland Uni almost $8 million for the study.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions