Passenger numbers on a bus between Auckland city and the airport are still down 80 percent compared with before the Covid-19 pandemic, Stuff reveals. Sky Bus suspended its Auckland City Express and North Harbour Express services in March 2020, due to Government-imposed border restrictions and the first Covid-19 lockdown. The Sky Bus Auckland City Express resumed operations in July with a limited timetable, while the Sky Bus North Harbour Express service is yet to resume.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor