Around a third of General Practices and a quarter of pharmacies are expected to join the ranks of COVID vaccinators from July as the rollout ramps up, Newshub reports. GP’s have been calling out to be part of the rollout as they are familiar with vaccines. They will be crucial to the vaccination of the general population as they join 800 venues to provide vaccines, with no shortage of GP’s lining up to help.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions