The first flight in the long-awaited New Zealand-Cook Islands travel bubble took off from Auckland International Airport on Tuesday morning, Stuff reports. 214 passengers traveled on board the sold out Air New Zealand flight NZ940, including Rarotonga’s first international tourists in 15 months.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions