Work to deliver a safer and more people-friendly Hurstmere Road has resumed, following a construction hiatus over the busy summer period, Auckland Council announces. The council is completing four stages of work between now and late 2021 to continue the upgrade of underground utilities, construction of raingardens and parking bays, reconstructing footpath surfaces and installing new street lighting and furniture. The work is being delivered in stages to reduce business disruption and ensure pedestrian access to shops and other businesses is always available.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa