Community organisations in Whau have been awarded $45,000 in grants from Whau Local Board, Auckland Council announces. 18 organisations were awarded a combined $31,000 for projects exclusively in the Whau, ranging from $500 to $3000, and a further 14 were awarded between $500 and $1000. The range of projects includes celebrations and events, equipment, and operational costs. To know more about Local Board grants and how to apply, click here.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions