A jury has found two men guilty of importing 4kg of cocaine, but has cleared a third man of his charges, RNZ reports. Ryszard Wilk and Patryk Lukasik have been on trial at the High Court in Auckland, for the offences committed in 2016 and 2017. Aleksandr Cherushev was found not guilty of importing and supplying cocaine and was released accordingly.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor