An early-morning fight in central Auckland over the weekend has left one man with critical injuries, Stuff reports. Police responded to reports of a group of people fighting on Symonds St, at about 3.00am on Sunday. A man was critically injured, and a St John ambulance took him to Auckland Hospital with serious injuries.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions