Bombay residents on the Auckland-Waikato border call are calling for change before another person is killed or seriously injured on a notorious road, Stuff reports. Residents have formed the Bombay Collision Crossroads Action Group, with concerns about Mill Road being discussed last week on Wednesday. The Bombay motorway off ramp at Mill Rd was listed as one of Auckland’s worst by AT in 2017, with five crashes causing serious injury and one fatality between 2014 and 2020.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday