Bombay residents on the Auckland-Waikato border call are calling for change before another person is killed or seriously injured on a notorious road, Stuff reports. Residents have formed the Bombay Collision Crossroads Action Group, with concerns about Mill Road being discussed last week on Wednesday. The Bombay motorway off ramp at Mill Rd was listed as one of Auckland’s worst by AT in 2017, with five crashes causing serious injury and one fatality between 2014 and 2020.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor