The body of a diver who went missing near Little Barrier Island in Auckland’s Hauraki Gulf Tuesday afternoon has been recovered, TVNZ reports. According to police, the woman’s body was located on Wednesday by the police dive squad. Meanwhile, her next of kin have been notified.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor