Franklin Local Board has raised extensive issues in its submissions to private plan changes, relating to land under development in the Drury area, Auckland Council reports. Local board views were sought on five private plan changes within Future Urban zoned land in Drury-Opāheke. Board chair Andy Baker said that while the board recognised most submissions partly or fully supported the changes, it had several issues especially around the funding and timing of infrastructure upgrades that will be needed.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor