The Auckland waterfront could get a new skyscraper to rival the $1 billion Commercial Bay office tower and shopping centre at the bottom of Queen St, NZ Herald reports. Precinct Properties is itching to buy Auckland Council’s downtown carpark building and put up another striking tower on the city’s skyline. The company built Commercial Bay and owns five office towers grouped along the waterfront.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions