Health authorities are tracking down University of Auckland staff and students who may have had contact with a student with infectious tuberculosis, RNZ reports. The Auckland Regional Public Health Service has been notified of the TB case. The infected student, while contagious, attended MEDSCI203, MEDSCI205 and CHEM390. Students concerned they may have symptoms of TB should contact a GP or the university’s Student Health Services.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor