Auckland Council has announced that Aucklanders will get to celebrate the Karangahape Road Enhancements on June 26th. Auckland Transport (AT) and Auckland Council, with additional funding from Waka Kotahi (NZTA), are synchronising with City Rail Link Ltd (CRL) to deliver a concurrent schedule of complex, large-scale construction projects. For context, Auckland Council Principal Urban Designer George Weeks points to the City Centre Masterplan vision for the Karangahape precinct and Transformational move 5: Transit oriented development.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor